- The 'i' icon displays your photo's metadata
- '...' in the top-right corner of the UI is where you access the Settings menu
- Tapping 'Back' in the top-left of the UI is how you return to an overview of your Catalog, whereby you can import more images and create Albums
- Tap and hold on the image in the main viewer to see how your images looked before adjusting. Similar to the before/after feature in Capture One Pro.
- You can also tap and hold the adjustment wheel once you've selected a tool, instead of using the wheel to the left of the display (default) if you prefer a one-handed approach
Please sign in to leave a comment.