Rating and Tagging -
Tap the highlighted area to bring up a selection of color tags to choose from. Use these to organize or categorize images. For example, Green could mean this is an image you would like to keep.
Tap on the star/s to rate your images accordingly. These will appear as an overlay on the thumbnails in the Browser once changed.
Styles & Presets -
Your Styles and Presets are contained in this tab. See how you can import your Styles and Styles Packs here.
Rotation, Keystone, and Crop -
- Tap on either 'ROTATION' or 'KEYSTONE' to select which tool you'd like to adjust
- Use the dial to the right of the display to adjust rotation/keystone amount
- - rotates your image 90 degrees counter-clockwise
- - allows you to set your aspect crop ratio
- - create a preset (like a Style, but tool-specific)
- - copy adjustments
- - apply adjustments
- - show/hide Filmstrip Browser
B&W, Exposure, White Balance, Clarity, Dehaze, Color Editor and Vignetting -
- Tap on the tool that you would like to adjust. For example, HDR
- Use the dial on the right of the display to adjust the amount applied - exactly the same as other tools in the application
- The adjustments performed use the same power found in Capture One Pro's editing engine and produce similar effects and results
Tip: tap and hold on the image in the main viewer to see how your images looked before adjusting. Similar to the before/after feature in Capture One Pro.
Sharpening, Noise Reduction, Film Grain and Moire -
The process for adjusting these settings is the same in the other tools found in Capture One for iPad. Simply tap on the adjustment that you wish to change, then use the dial on the right-hand-side of the display to input the desired values.
Please sign in to leave a comment.