The steps below will take you through the capture process in Capture One for iPad. You can take photos on both your camera, and Capture One, and they will store locally on your iPad.
If at any point, you're having difficulty connecting your camera, see the guides below:
1. Make a capture on your camera, or in Capture One, by tapping the shutter release button:
2. Every image that is captured, will be stored in All Captures
3. Any Album can be assigned as a Capture Album by tapping the three dots next to the album name, once it has been created:
Any captures made from now on, will be shown in both All Captures and the assigned Capture Album – only one copy of the image will exist on your iPad locally, it is simply displayed in multiple locations, similar to Albums and Smart Albums in Capture One Pro.
4. You can disconnect and reconnect your camera at any time by tapping the three dots next to the camera name:
5. If you find your images are looking somewhat different to how you see in camera, it's recommended that you switch off Next Capture Adjustments – tap the icon shown below to toggle this behavior on/off
This will ensure that your images are coming into the iPad unedited, just as they would when stored to a storage device in the camera. However, this feature is handy if you have specific adjustments that you would like to be applied from one image to the next.