You have full control of all settings within your subscription. If you do not want to prolong a contract period for another month or year, you can cancel the subscription directly from your Capture One account. Here are a few steps to follow:
- Log into your Capture One account here. Make sure to use the email address your subscription has been purchased through (eg. if you purchased via PayPal, your PayPal email address should be used).
- Click on the View button in the Order history section:
If your subscription order is located under this email, you will be redirected to the https://captureone.onfastspring.com/ page.
NOTE: If the email you have entered has no registered order history, you will be redirected to https://phaseone.onfastspring.com/account/ and asked to enter a different email, that has order history under it. This is an indication that you are searching your order under the wrong email address.
- On the new page that opens, go to the Subscriptions tab –> Manage –> Cancel Subscription:
The end date will be set to the last day of your current subscription term (month or year). Thereafter, your license key will be totally deactivated with no possibility for further re-activation.
If you changed your mind and would like to keep renewing your subscription, you can un-cancel it but only before the deactivation date:
1. Once a subscription gets deactivated as expired, unpaid or canceled, it is impossible to activate it again. If you decide to re-subscribe, feel free to do so by visiting our web shop.
2. As soon as you press the 'Cancel' button, the end date of your subscription will be set to last day of your current cycle (monthly or annual). By that time, you will still be able to use Capture One having access to all updates and upgrades released in the remaining time period.
3. After a deactivation date, you lose access to the software itself. You can get back to your workflow only if you obtain a new license (perpetual, subscription or a free trial).