Comments

8 comments

  • Tore1
    Yaba-daba-doooooooooooo!

    Now comes the test.

    Congratulationes so far and thanks<<<<<<<<<<<<1
    0
    Comment actions Permalink
  • Jürgen1
    D300 user thanks.
    Next week 3.7.8?
    Regards J.
    0
    Comment actions Permalink
  • Ralph
    Are registered C1 Pro users able to use an activated version of Capture One 4 until the release of the Capture One 4 Pro version and if so how to activate? I realize that there is a trial period, but I am thinking beyond that time frame. Thanks.
    0
    Comment actions Permalink
  • Anonymous
    Ralph,
    Yes - all PRO owners may install and activate 4.0 with Product Key, and this will Not count towards your 2 allotted activations.

    Cheers,
    K C
    0
    Comment actions Permalink
  • design crusader
    I entered the "activation" info to activate C4, but I get a dialogue that says upgrade limit exceeded. I purchased Capture One Pro in Dec. 2004, and I am confident that it was a version 3.x app. Can I not get 4 without spending additional funds?

    Thanks,

    -- M
    0
    Comment actions Permalink
  • ricagu
    What is going on with Leopard support?

    Correct me if I am wrong, but your backs are for professionals. I doubt anyone cares about testing some new software at the moment that is not the full pro version.

    WE NEED FULL LEOPARD SUPPORT. PLEASE!

    I ASK AGAIN, PLEASE DON'T TELL ME LEOPARD SUPPORT WILL BE WITH 4 PRO! SOMEONE HERE HAD SAID ANYTIME NOW. IT HAS BEEN OVER A MONTH SINCE LEOPARD RELEASE AND AT LEAST THREE WEEKS SINCE APPLE STARTED SHIPPING ALL MACHINES LEOPARD ONLY.

    NOT COOL
    0
    Comment actions Permalink
  • Alan Rei
    Who cares of 4.0LE??? We pay almost 30.000 Euros for a P45+, we have new computers shipping with Leopard and we don't have support!!!

    4.0LE is a DOWNGRADE FOR US!!!

    WE ARE PROFESSIONALS, not beta testers!

    Ciao
    Alan
    0
    Comment actions Permalink
  • dennysb
    It is obvious to me now that if you are someone that decided to spend a lot of money (my case over $400 american dollars) to get the capabilities of CL Pro and now have/want to use Leopard, we'll we are basically screw.

    When use asked ADOBE when would CS3 be ready to work with Leopard the answers was not "By the way, feel free to upgrade Photoshop Elements and use it with Leopard"

    This has been a great disappointment 😭 ❓
    0
    Comment actions Permalink

Please sign in to leave a comment.