Using C1 in dual monitor mode with large viewer window on the main screen (left) and C1 main window with browser on the secondary display. Everything full screen.
1. If the main window is set to full screen mode, the main menu works in auto hide mode but there is no possibility to minimize the window or to set it to normal mode. Only the Close icon (X) is available.
2. If the main window full screen mode is disabled, the auto hide mode is no longer available but the main window can now be minimized or set to normal mode.
3. If the large viewer window is set to full screen mode, there also no possibility to minimize the window, only the Close icon (X) is available.
4. When the full screen mode is disabled for the large viewer window, only 2 icons are available : X and "normal mode". The minimize icon is not there.
5. In both cases, the auto hide mode is not available for the large viewer window.
What a mess. It's incredible to see how difficult it is for the development team to master the Windows version. One can wonder how this is tested.
Please sign in to leave a comment.