NOTE: These instructions are applicable for Capture One 10 and later versions.
NOTE: You cannot activate Capture One offline with a subscription license.
NOTE: Capture One trial and Capture One Express have to be activated online only.
Capture One Pro / for Fujifilm / (for Sony) / for Nikon users with computers that are permanently offline (e.g., incorporate or secure IT environments) can complete the activation offline. Note that the process still requires an internet-enabled device (e.g., a smartphone) to generate an activation key.
1. Launch Capture One. In the Licencia dialog box, select Activación Manual . Type in your 16-character activation key in the Código field.
2. Use another device that is connected to the internet. Go to www.captureone.com and log in to your account.
Enter your e-mail and password to access your profile on the website
3. Afterwards, select the Gestiona tus licencias section and click on Geostionar.
4. Scroll to the bottom and navigate to the Activación offline section. Click on the Activar button.
5. Copy the 24-character Clave de Registro generated during Step 1.
6. Paste the 24-character code into the Clave de registro field.
Enter the computer name in the Nombre del dispositivo field.
NOTE: If you are trying to activate Capture One offline on the computer where it was already activated online/offline some time ago, please use its exact name (specified in the License Activation history).
Click the Obetener clave button.
7. A new 24-character key will be generated and visible in your browser.
Copy and insert it in the Clave de field of the Capture One activation dialog box. Click Activar.
8. Your software is now ready for use.