What is the purpose of the Capture One Community?
To share knowledge, help other users, and ensure that every Capture One user feels like they have a place to go to share ideas, voice their opinion, and speak with other photographers.
Members of the Capture One Team will also visit the forum to gather feedback and interact with Capture One users. But they have no obligation to provide product support, as this is primarily a user-to-user forum.
What are the rules?
1. No hate speech of ANY kind – this is not up for debate.
2. If you wouldn't say it aloud in public, then don't post it.
3. No personal attacks on Capture One staff members. We're regular people who are doing our best.
4. Treat people with respect and speak to them how you would in person.
5. Stay on topic and keep feedback constructive.
If you have a grievance, then let us know about it – this is a place where people can freely speak their mind.
However, it's important to frame your thoughts/feedback in a way that can be used constructively and is non-abusive. We want to make the Capture One Community a positive and helpful environment for everybody who is part of it.
Consider submitting a support request if you have a specific complaint, comment, or question.
What are the consequences of breaking the community rules?
We operate a "three strikes" policy. If you receive more than two warnings about your behavior, then you will be permanently banned from the forum.
Anybody found using hate speech or being explicitly abusive will however, be immediately banned with no warning.
Please sign in to leave a comment.