We've now made it possible to request camera support on the forum, along with status labels on your posts, so that you can see if and when a camera will be implemented in Capture One. See below for more information on how to request camera support.
Please follow the general rule of ONE camera request per post.
- For feature requests in Capture One Pro, please visit the Improve Capture One Pro community topic.
- For feature requests in Capture One mobile, please visit the Improve Capture One mobile community topic.
How to post
- Simply click "New post" - which is found at the bottom, or to the right and looks like this:
- Write the camera manufacturer and model as the Title – no other information is required and you can leave the "Details" field blank.
For example your post will simply appear as: Canon R8
If you're requesting support for multiple cameras, then please make multiple posts. If you're requesting tethered support for a supported camera, make sure you include "tethering" in the post title to avoid confusion.
- Ensure that you are posting in the right topic:
- Click "Submit" and that's it. You've officially requested file support for your desired camera.
As a kind reminder, whilst we fully support your right to express your opinion and have a say in which cameras are supported in Capture One, please consider not downvoting posts, unless they are spam or do not meet the requirements outlined in this post, and/or do not contribute to the discussion in a positive way.
We're also looking at ways we can make this more intuitive and clear, so stay posted on that front.
All the best,
Jack and the Capture One team
Please sign in to leave a comment.