I know I know, it's old software but... I installed my old copy of C1 vers6 on my new computer for some casual editing.
I find that it is extremely slow, in fact, it's impossible to work with. It takes in the order of 5 minutes just to start. Switching from one image to another takes in the order of 15 seconds or more. Making an adjustment works normally but then it takes between half and one minute to refresh the view.
It seems to be working mostly with the CPU, as it takes 10% while doing whatever it does (nothing externally visible). (The CPU has 8 cores)
I had it running well on previous computer, an Intel Core i7-3610QM
Just asking for the case anyone has a clue.
The computer is:
Win 10 Pro
CPU AMD Ryzen™ 7 4800H
GPU: Radeon RTX 2060
RAM SDRAM DDR4-3200 16 GB
SSD 1 TB PCIe® NVMe™ M.2
And C1: Is Pro 6.6.4 64 bit
Vous devez vous connecter pour laisser un commentaire.