Resetting all adjustments
When you want to remove all of the adjustments to a variant or multiple variants, you can use Capture One’s global reset option. Resetting returns the controls to their defaults and applies only to the selected variants. The variants revert back to Capture One’s default settings.
When resetting accidentally, selecting the Undo command will restore the adjustments that were already applied. The Annulla command is available from the menu and is also available from the toolbar located to the right of the Resetta icon (on the default workspace).
- Select the variant or variants to be reset in the browser.
- In the main menu, select Regolazioni -> Resetta or press Cmd/Ctrl+R (macOS/Windows). Alternatively, choose the Global Reset icon in the toolbar. When the Modifica selezione option is disabled and multiple variants are selected, hold Shift and click on the Resetta icon instead.
- When resetting multiple variants, a warning dialog will open asking you to confirm the action.
Resetting adjustments by the individual tool
Most tools have individual (i.e., local) reset buttons. If a tool has a group of controls in a single panel, such as the Exposure tool, all of the applied adjustments will be removed. When tools have tabbed panels where the controls (such as the Color Balance, Levels, and Curve tools) can be adjusted on each of those, Capture One allows resetting adjustments by the tab.
- Select the variant or variants in the Browser and apply adjustments using the chosen tool.
- Press the small reset icon in the tool’s title bar to reset any adjustments made. Press Shift-click to reset the adjustments on all the selected variants (when the Modifica selezione option is enabled).
- To reset the adjustments only on the selected tab (where applicable), press and hold Cmd/Ctrl (macOS/Windows) while clicking on the local reset button.