Depending on your workflow, there are various options available to import images into a Catalog in Capture One:
- Import from a memory card, connected camera, or folder on a computer or external disk drive. Press the import icon (downwards-pointing arrow icon in the middle or the top-left corner of the user interface) or go to File -> Importa Immagini.
The Importa Immagini dialog will appear. Set up everything accordingly, select the images, and click Importa.
- Shoot from a supported tethered DSLR or a digital back. Images will be imported into the active Catalog by default or you can choose another location. You can adjust the corresponding settings in the Acquisizione tool tab.
File formats you can import
Capture One supports a range of still-image formats and is compatible with QuickTime Player/Windows Media Player (macOS/Windows) for playback of supported movie formats and codecs. The following file types can be imported:
- RAW (from a range of supported digital cameras)
- DNG (from a range of supported digital cameras)
- PSD (read-only)
- QuickTime/Windows Media Player (macOS/Windows) compatible movies and codecs (depending on OS)
NOTE: DNG files are supported in Capture One Pro but not in brand versions Capture One for Fujifilm / (for Sony) / for Nikon.