When the output location option is selected from the Cartella principale fly-out menu of the Formula di Elaborazione tool, the destination location for processed variants is determined by the Posizione di Output tool.
When processing one recipe, you can use the Posizione di Output tool for creating and naming folders instead of the File tab. This avoids repetitive editing of the recipe and reduces the likelihood of making mistakes.
When two or more recipes are selected to process the same image using different settings, the Sottocartella field in the File tab can be used to create a sub-folder for each recipe (e.g., JPEGs in one folder, TIFFs to another) and then you can use the Posizione di Output tool to output those folders to the same destination folder.
- Go to the Output tool tab.
- Select a recipe in the Formule di Elaborazione panel (i.e., the recipe is highlighted with an orange or gray bar).
- In the Formula di Elaborazione, select the File tab.
- Select the Cartella principale fly-out menu and choose Posizione di Output from the list.
- Go to the Posizione di Output tool.
- From the Destinazione menu, select one of the following:
- Scegli cartella and either, select an existing folder and click on Set as Output Folder or create a new folder from the dialog. If you select the Desktop as the output location from the dialog, be sure to have either created a folder earlier in the Sottocartella text field located in the File tab or create one in the following step.
- Output (Sessions only) - this option returns the processed variants to the Session Output Folder.
- As an option to add a parent or enclosing folder (or subfolder, if you have already created one in step 6) in the Sottocartella field of the Posizione di Output tool, select either a token from the naming dialog accessed via the adjacent icon or type in a name.
- Repeat steps 2 through 4 for each required recipe.
- Checkmark the required recipes in the Formule di Elaborazione panel. If all of the recipes’ settings have been selected under the various Process Recipe tabs, the variants are now ready to be processed and exported.
- Select Elaborazione in the Formule di Elaborazione tool.