NOTE: These instructions are applicable for Capture One 10 and later versions.
NOTE: You cannot activate Capture One offline with a subscription license.
NOTE: Capture One trial and Capture One Express have to be activated online only.
Capture One Pro / for Fujifilm / (for Sony) / for Nikon users with computers that are permanently offline (e.g., incorporate or secure IT environments) can complete the activation offline. Note that the process still requires an internet-enabled device (e.g., a smartphone) to generate an activation key.
1. Launch Capture One. In the Activation dialog box, select Manual Activation. Type in your 16-character activation key in the License Code field.
2. Use another device that is connected to the internet. Go to www.captureone.com and log in to your account.
Enter your e-mail and password to access your profile on the website
3. Afterwards, select the Manage licenses section and click on Go to licenses.
4. Scroll to the bottom and navigate to the OFFLINE ACTIVATION section. Click the Activate Capture One Pro button.
5. Copy the 24-character registration key generated during Step 1.
6. Paste the 24-character code into the Registration Key field.
Enter the computer name in the Computer Name field.
NOTE: If you are trying to activate Capture One offline on the computer where it was already activated online/offline some time ago, please use its exact name (specified in the License Activation history).
Click the Generate Activation Key button.
7. A new 24-character key will be generated and visible in your browser.
Copy and insert it in the Activation Key field of the Capture One activation dialog box. Click Activate.
8. Your software is now ready for use.