Before using this feature, it is necessary to create a graphics- or image-based watermark first. Capture One supports all common image file formats with a transparent background for use as a watermark, such as PSD, PNG, TIFF, GIF, and PDF. In addition, Windows users can also use BMP files.
- Go to the Output tool tab.
- Choose the Watermark tab in the Process Recipe tool.
- In the Kind drop-down menu, select Image.
- Drag and drop a pre-prepared image file with a transparent background in the Drop image here field in the tool or browse for the file by clicking on the File Action menu (...) icon, which is below the Drop image field.
- Adjust Opacity and Scale sliders to the desired level.
- Adjust the placement of the watermark using the Horizontal and Vertical sliders or by selecting the Pan cursor tool (keyboard shortcut H).
- Once the watermark is created, save it as part of a process recipe using the Process Recipes tool so that it can be reused whenever it is required. Multiple sizes may be necessary depending on the output dimensions.