- Select multiple images in the Browser.
- Choose Image -> Batch Rename Images… or Ctrl-click (macOS) / right-click (Windows) and select Batch Rename… to open the Batch Renaming tool.
- The Text and Tokens option is selected by default under the renaming Method field, however, certain image files can be singled out from large batches and renamed using the Find and Replace option.
- Click the […] button next to the Format text box to get the Naming Format dialog box.
- Select the desired naming choice in the Presets drop-down menu. Alternatively, create a new naming format by dragging tokens and/or adding custom text to the Format text box.
- Click the downward arrow on Tokens to access and select more options.
- Click OK to accept the changes.
- Verify that the sample below the Format text box is the desired format.
- Click Rename to start renaming all the selected images.
<< Create custom naming presets | Rename multiple files using Find and Replace >>
Sometimes one day I get photos of two brands of cameras. I want both in one folder. When using the "batch rename ..." function, Capture One creates 2 sets of numbering.
This creates a group of photos that have the same numbers and differ only in endings (NEF, CR2).
I want each photo to have its own original number and not be repeated for another.
Is there any way to achieve this?
Is batch files rename function available for capture one express?
Please sign in to leave a comment.