When you want Capture One to apply the same ICC profile and tone curve to the camera model each time you import new images or create new variants (using only the New Variant command), you must save the choices as a new default setting.
Note that the existing images will not be affected. If you want those images to be updated with the new default settings, choose the new settings and select Save as Defaults, then select the existing images and use the Apply Defaults command.
- Select an image captured using the camera model you intend to change the defaults for.
- Go to the Base Characteristics tool and choose new settings from the following drop-down menus:
- ICC Profile - select a new profile;
- Curve - select Auto or new curve.
- Save as Defaults - save as the new defaults for only new and newly imported variants from the relevant camera model.
- Apply Defaults - apply new defaults to selected (i.e., existing) variants from the relevant camera model.
- Reset Defaults for [Camera Model] - reset variants back to the Capture One default settings. Note the first variant modified in step 2 is not reset. Simply select the required profile and curve manually instead.
<< ProStandard camera profiles | Overview of process engines >>
Please sign in to leave a comment.