The Normalize tool allows you to save the various pick exposure and color (i.e., brightness, color hue, and saturation) values as a User Preset. Under varying lighting conditions the tool provides a useful baseline. However, a preset is particularly useful when you repeatedly photograph subjects under the same lighting conditions or illuminants and require the exposure and color to precisely match the reference values. Therefore, both the Pick and the Adjust values can be saved separately.
- Make a normalization correction for exposure, color (white balance), or both of them, depending on your workflow.
- From the title bar in the Normalize tool, click on the Manage Presets icon (three horizontal bars). The Manage Presets menu opens.
- Select Save User Preset… from the list. A Save User Preset dialog opens.
- Give the preset a descriptive name and select Save.
- The User Preset is saved under the Manage Presets menu.