When you want to tidy up the Manage Presets menu and no longer require a User Preset, you can remove it. An option also enables you to delete all of the presets. Note that these actions are permanent, so if you have invested some time in acquiring these presets, then deleting them may not be appropriate. If you still have the source images, you can recreate the presets later.
- Open the Color tool tab and go to the Normalize tool.
- Click on the Manage Presets menu icon (three horizontal bars) in the title bar. The Manage Presets menu opens.
- Select Delete User Presets from the Manage folder menu and select the Preset you want to delete from the drop-down list. Alternatively, select Delete All User Presets to remove them all.
- A warning dialog opens asking you to confirm your choice.
- Select Cancel to abandon and return or Delete to continue. Note that deleting is permanent.