The Color Editor's Advanced mode can be used to adjust all the colors in the image except one using the Invert Slice option. This can be useful when, for example, you want to preserve skin tones and need to adjust the color of everything else in the image.
- Go to the Color tool tab.
- Choose the Advanced tab in the Color Editor tool.
- Use the Color Picker to select a color from the image that is in need of correction in the Viewer.
- Checkmark View Selected Color range to automatically desaturate all other colors in the Viewer.
- Pull and push the border handles to alter the adjustable area.
- Adjust the Smoothness slider.
- Press the Invert Slice icon.
- Adjust the chosen color(s) using the Hue, Saturation, and Lightness sliders. The color(s) will be adjusted instantly in the Viewer.