Capture One Cultural Heritage can crop automatically on a capture, potentially saving time and reducing unnecessarily repetitive actions.
1. Go to the Production or QC tool tab and locate the Auto Crop tool.
2. Checkmark the On Capture option at the bottom of the dialog.
3. In the Next Capture Adjustments tool located in the Production tool tab, make sure that the All Other drop-down menu is set to Copy from Last.
4. Capture the first image and follow the procedure for applying Auto Crop on multiple images from step 2 to step 8.
5. Now that the function is set up and enabled, any images captured will have the crop applied automatically after all other settings have been applied.
TIP: The Auto Crop can also be implemented by setting up a keyboard shortcut in the Cultural Heritage version.