List of features I would love to see implemented into the Ai masking tool, to make it more useable in a production (bulk image editing) environment.
- sync background and subject layer between each other (same image)
- sync layer edits across multiple images (without rebuilding masks)
- save an images mask data so when reset it doesn't need to wait to rebuild
- pre-build masks for a set of images
- pre-build high resolution masks (zoom in) for a set of images
- create masks on offline files (it already shows the mask preview but wont create)
- set reference subjects for an set of images, Ai will only select those subjects
- teeth/eye/face layers
- ai brushes with heal/clone tools
- "only select human subjects" as an option
What problem do you see this solving?
Workflow improvements when using the Ai masking tool. It is very powerful, but a clunky at best implementation as far as production workflow is concerned
When was the last time you were affected by this lack of functionality, or specific tool?
Everytime I am editing more than one image at once
Are you using any workarounds or other solutions to achieve your goals in Capture One?
Lots of clicks and waiting that could be less clicks and waiting
Are you happy to be contacted further about this suggestion or request?
Please sign in to leave a comment.