Mask Selection Problem:
Since Luma Range is developed as "Modal dialog" neither it allows to select anything outside Luma Range nor shortcuts specifically to switch between type of masks.
The way it currently works is,
1. By default "Display Mask" option in Luma Range is linked to Standard Mask ( Red color if not changed in Preference ) only.
2. Only if "Display Grayscale Mask" is selected in Layers Panel before Luma Range tool is launched, "Display Grayscale mask" appears instead of "Diaplay Mask" in Luma Range tool. But there is no way to switch between two different type of masks when Luma Range tool is open unless Luma Range tool closed.
1. If C1 will not move away from "Model" Dialog to "Modeless" enable shortcuts to use. This will help not only for mask change but also zoom and pan as well.
2. As shown in the picture by providing dropdown option to choose Mask Type - "Standard" or "Grayscale". Dropdown box selection to be enabled only 'Display Mask' check box is selected.
Presets and Reset:
1. Presets - Add "Save User Preset..." mechanism this exist in other tools along with standard presets for Black, Shadows, Midtone, Highlight and Black.
2. There is no option to reset the Luma range to default. Remove option removes the applied Luma range. So add standard Reset mechanism to set Luma range to default.
1. Group Invert and Mask options together under Range selection by moving Radius and Sensitivity down as shown in picture.
2. Range selection is not centered. More space is on left compared to right side. Alight the dialog content properly centered.
Luma Range Panel Solution Design:
Please sign in to leave a comment.