A few quirks found in v22 have been reported in the 21.x topic before the Capture One 22.x topic was created.
To not let them go unnoticed, here's a summary plus some extras:
- Upon selecting a collection or recent import entry, sometimes not all pictures are rendered in the image browser.
Example: The browser will state "2 of 4 images selected" but only show 1 thumbnail.
Workaround: Change the view mode or sorting direction and back again.
Extra: This also sometimes happens in the import wizard/dialogue + it is not due to filters or search criteria; first thing I checked.
- Upon selecting a collection or recent import entry, rather often a seemingly random set of pictures is selected in the browser and shown in the viewer. This is not the last selection you had. You could have had only 1 selected last time you were viewing.
Extra: If you make a selection of multiple images (e.g. click one, hold shift and click another to select a whole sequence), from now on this set is added to the 'random' set of images that will be shown the next time you open the collection.
- When generating a HDR (or pano) the result is not displayed in the current user collection you're in. You can find the image only in the "all images" collection or via the folder (file-system) tree.
- When you have a (second) floating viewer zoomed to 100%, at some point (esp. while switching collections) this zoom level suddenly is taken over by the main viewer. Now when correcting the main viewer back to a 'fit' zoom, the effect works the other way as well and your secondary viewer is now no longer zoomed.
Workaround: use a (floating) focus tool instead.
- When you have a (floating) focus tool, this does not follow/show the pre-selected image when you switch to a different collection.
Actually, the first time you switch it does. Any time after that it won't.
Workaround: deselect the image (click in grey area) and select it again.
- When clicking on the magnifying glass to perform a search and clicking the 3 dots (advanced search) and closing the advanced search window again, this search bar is now forced always on top. On alt-tabbing to different applications, the CO22 search bar will still be displayed on top.
- The auto white balance appears broken, it results in pictures that are (far) too warm. Not talking preference for cool vs warm here, it's really 300 to >1000 kelvin too warm.
- The "show in explorer" option in the notification after an export finished, does not navigate to the correct folder in the windows explorer. It appears to go to the root folder set and disregards the configured subfolders / does not navigate to the actual location the file was written to.
Please sign in to leave a comment.