Capture One automatically recognizes the tethered camera and selects the appropriate ICC profile. However, some cameras and digital backs, notably those from Phase One, have multiple ICC profiles associated with them. You can use the Next Capture Adjustments tool to override that selection and adopt either a specific ICC profile from the available list or from an earlier capture if necessary. This is a specialized function unless a specific profile is required. It should be set as a default setting for that camera model.
- Capture an image as detailed above.
- Navigate to Next Capture Adjustments tool.
- From the ICC Profile fly-out menu, choose one of the following options:
- Default (default) - The default or custom default ICC profile is applied. To override the default selection, simply select the ICC profile from the drop-down list. Note that the ICC profile can also be specified in the Base Characteristics tool, however, you would need to capture an image with the new profile and then select Copy from Last unless you have saved the selected profile as a new custom default profile for the camera,
- Copy from Last - select this option to adopt the ICC profile used for the last capture. When switching between profiles during a tethered session, it can be difficult to keep track. After you have decided on the appropriate profile, apply this option to select the profile used for the last capture or use the Copy from Primary option to make a selection from a previous image.
- Copy from Primary - select this option to adopt the ICC profile used to capture the primary variant (i.e., the thumbnail selected in the browser with a thick white border, while any others selected are displayed with a thin white border).
- The selection is automatically saved and applied.