Select the appropriate setting from the Next Capture Adjustments tool when a camera is unable to determine the appropriate image orientation using its built-in internal sensor. For example, when the camera is overhead and pointing downwards, you can use this option to override the camera setting. This includes Phase One backs that already have their image orientation set by Capture One.
- Navigate to the Next Capture Adjustments tool.
- From the Orientation fly-out menu, choose one of the following options:
- Default (camera’s setting)
- After selecting the option, the image will be oriented in a corresponding way in the Viewer.
- When using Live View with supported cameras, the orientation of the preview in Capture One's Live View window will match that of the Viewer.