When working tethered in Live View mode, Capture One offers a number of options to capture the image.
- Capture an image using one of the following options:
- Click on the Capture button located in the Camera tool next to the movie camera icon.
- Click on the Camera icon in the main application's Toolbar. When a camera is tethered and powered, the camera icon will be lit (when the camera is asleep or detached, the icon will be grayed out). You can use this setting or the following options to continue capturing when making image adjustments in Capture One.
- Press the shutter button on the camera body (or attached remote release).
- In the main menu, select Camera -> Capture or use Cmd(⌘)+K (Mac)/Ctrl+K (Windows).
- The captured image will be saved to the designated folder by Capture One and displayed in the main application's Viewer.