All of the ICC profiles are custom made by Capture One for the specific camera model. In some cases, certain camera models have additional ICC color profiles for various light sources.
Where only one profile is offered for a particular model, it may be possible to interchange with profiles from other models to match the color, for example. Simply select the most appropriate one for your intended use.
- Select the image or images that you want this adjustment to be applied to.
- Go to the Color tool tab.
- In the Base Characteristics panel, click on the ICC profile menu field. A drop-down menu will open.
- Select one of the following options:
- Camera model name - recommended profile or optional profiles for that camera model, if any.
- Show All - all supported camera models listed by the maker, including some effects.
- Import - select to import custom profiles.
- Go to the Curve drop-down menu and verify that Auto is selected or choose another option.