Color edits made with Basic, Advanced, and Skin Tone modes can be saved as a preset and applied to other images.
- Adjust all colors as needed in the Color Editor tool.
- Press the Manage Presets icon and choose Save User Preset... from the menu.
- Checkmark the desired preset adjustments and click Save.
- Name the new Color Preset profile. The new Color Preset is now stored in the Color Editor folder based in the Capture One Presets folder.
- Access and apply the new Color Preset to other images from the Manage Presets menu. The new Color Preset can be found under the User Presets heading.
<< Saving a color scheme as an ICC profile | Creating a mask from a color selection >>
Please sign in to leave a comment.