Removing a Preset removes the Preset’s settings from the image that it has been applied to. However, it can be reapplied at any time. This action is applicable to both types of Preset - Custom Presets and Built-in Presets. The Preset can be removed from the tool it was created in or from the Styles and Presets tool in the Adjustments tool tab or the Adjustments menu.
- Go to the Styles and Presets tool in the Adjustments tool tab and select the Preset to remove from the list in the Custom Presets or Built-Presets folders, Ctrl-click/right-click (macOS/Windows)and select Clear.
The Preset can also be removed from the Adjustments menu. Go to the main menu and select Adjustments -> Styles -> [Preset Name] -> Clear.
- Alternatively, navigate to the tool where the User Preset was created.
- Click on the Manage Preset icon (three horizontal bars) in the title bar at the top of the relevant tool. The Manage and Apply menu opens.
- Select the Preset from the list and click on Clear from the single-option menu.
- The Preset is removed and the image is updated in the Viewer.