When you are already working from the Styles list (either in the Style and Presets tool or from the Adjustments menu), you can remove an applied Style by clicking on it to remove the checkmark. If not, it is usually quicker to remove the Style listed in the Applied folder, located at the top of the Styles and Presets tool or menu. Note that the Style (i.e., Built-in Style or User Style) is removed from the selected image, it is not deleted and can be re-applied at any time.
- Select the image in the browser with the applied Style you want to remove.
- Navigate to the Styles and Presets tool in the Adjustments tool tab or go to the Adjustments menu or the optional Styles (brush) icon in the main toolbar and choose between the following two options:
- Select the Style from the Applied folder, left- or right-click and choose Remove.
- Scroll through the list of Styles and click on the active Style in the list to remove the checkmark. Click on Remove, when working on the list in the Style and Presets tool.
- The image will be updated in the Viewer (without the previously applied Style).