When you want to delete a User Style that you have created or acquired from another source, Capture One will delete it from the application. Note that you can only delete a single Style at a time using this method. The Style is moved to the System Trash. If you have purchased a Style and want to use it in the future, please make sure you either recover it from the Trash before emptying or that you have another copy of it that you can access. Note that you cannot delete a Built-in Style.
- Select an image in the Viewer and then select one of the following options:
- Select Adjustments menu -> Styles -> Delete User Style -> [Name of Style to delete]. Then continue from Step 4.
- Go to the Styles and Presets tool in the Adjustments tool tab and navigate to User Styles folder. If there aren’t any displayed, you may have to click on the disclosure arrow.
- Select the User Style that you want to delete in the list and right-click on it. A menu with two items (Remove/Delete) will open. As a confirmation that you have selected the correct Style, the Viewer will be previewed with the Style initially and then will be removed after a pause.
- Press Delete. A confirmation dialog box will open.
- Press OK to delete the file. The Style is moved to the System Trash, pending permanent deletion.