More tools that were previously only available from the main application’s Capture tool tab can be added to the Live View workspace. You can add these tools to the existing tool tabs or add a new custom tool tab.
- Select the tool tab you want to add the tools to.
- Ctrl-click/right-click (macOS/Windows) on the tool tab to reveal the tool tab/tool menu.
- To add a custom tool tab first, select Add Tool Tab and then click on Custom Tool Tab... A New Custom Tool Tab dialog opens.
- Add a relevant name for the tab in the Specify Tab Name field.
- From the Icon drop-down menu, select an icon from the list and click on the Add Tab button.
- From the tab/tool menu, select Add Tool and click-on the relevant tools from the drop-down list. The following additional tools are available:
- Exposure Evaluation
- Next Capture Adjustments
- Next Capture Location
- Next Capture Naming
Please sign in to leave a comment.