The following steps provide a basic guide for connecting your camera to Capture One mobile by wire.
Camera Settings for Wired Connections
- Turn on the camera.
- Enable tethered capture on your camera by selecting the correct connection and data transfer type (refer to your camera's manual for more information).
- Plug in your USB cable to the camera.
- If you are using an adapter, connect the USB cable to the adapter.
- Open Capture One on your device and ensure it is ready for an incoming camera connection.
- If you are using an adapter, plug the adapter into your device;
if you are using an iPad with USB-C, plug the other end of the USB cable into your tablet.
- Your device will ask if you wish to allow Capture One to have access to your camera: be sure to allow all (you can later check app permissions in iOS/iPadOS Settings > Capture One).
- Your device will notify you that a tethered camera has been connected and the camera will appear on the Connect tab.