Capture One offers numerous customization possibilities. You can reposition the user interface to have the Browser or the tools on the right-hand side.
- Experiment with the default workspaces by choosing Window ->Workspace and select an option that best fits your workflow.
- Go to Capture One -> Preferences for further customization choices.
There are numerous ways to create a customized layout. Follow this suggested set-up to create a dual monitor user interface. This example has a Viewer on one monitor and the Browser on the other.
- Select Window ->Viewer to create an extra Viewer (move the Viewer to a second monitor if necessary).
- Select View -> Viewer to toggle it off. The Viewer within the main user interface will disappear and the browser thumbnails will replace it.
- Move your cursor to the side of the Viewer to access the default Tool Tabs (more Tool Tabs can be added. Add another Tool Tab in the Viewer by right-clicking on the Tool Tab bar and select Add Tool Tab -> Lens / Quick etc).
- Individual tools can also be moved to float freely. Simply click on the bar at the top of any tool, then drag and drop it to the desired position (in the example, the Camera tool was moved on top of the Viewer on the second monitor).