In addition to saving the sharpening adjustments as new defaults, Capture One allows you to save the adjustments as a user preset. The distinction between the two is that user presets are not automatically applied during import and are more likely to be used to apply different sharpening adjustments depending on the content and intent.
- Select a variant and fine-tune the default sharpening settings.
- From the Sharpening tool’s Manage menu (three-bar icon), select Save User Preset… A Save Preset dialog opens.
- Verify the parameters you would like to be saved are check-marked and click Save.
- You will now be prompted to name the preset. Choose a meaningful name and click Save.
- If you create a lot of sharpening presets, you can create a dedicated folder for them. First, select New Folder, choose a meaningful name and click Save, then name the preset and save it to that folder.
<< Saving settings as new defaults | Sharpening an image using presets >>
Please sign in to leave a comment.