Capture One has a number of built-in sharpening presets that can be applied to images. Alternatively, if you have previously saved a sharpening user preset, you can select that and apply the settings instead.
- Go to the Details tool tab.
- Either set Viewer to 100% and use the Pan tool (keyboard H) to navigate to an area of interest or select an area with the picker in the Focus tool.
- Press the Manage Presets icon to access a variety of sharpening settings. Select a setting from the list.
- Fine-tune the desired setting using the sliders.
- Use the Pan tool (hand icon) to check other areas of the image at both 50% and 100%.
- To remove a built-in preset, return to the manage presets menu and re-select the active preset from the list (indicated by a checkmark). Reselecting will disable the preset (and remove the checkmark).
Alternatively, the applied preset name will be at the top of the list, click on it, and select Clear.
<< Saving settings as user presets | Switching between global and selective sharpening >>
Please sign in to leave a comment.