Capture One also supports the importing of Styles Packs. These files are a compressed Zip-type package with a ".costylepack" file extension, consisting of multiple Styles (and their sidecar files, where specified). They greatly simplify the importing and organizing of Styles within the application. Where multiple Styles have been arranged in folders and sub-folders, the entire directory structure is maintained in the Styles and Presets tool or from the Adjustments menu, allowing presets to be grouped by type (e.g. Color, B&W, Grain, Film Speed, etc).
Styles Packs can be purchased from Phase One at the online store as well as through official Phase One Ambassadors.
If the Styles Pack is delivered as a Zip file, it will have to be opened (i.e., unzipped) first before being imported. Importing Presets from a Styles Pack is not supported. Presets are stored in separate sub-folders in the application, therefore, any Presets included in a Styles Pack may not be imported correctly.
A Styles Pack can also be imported in a number of ways
- Go to the Style and Presets tool and click on the Action menu, the (...) icon, select Import Styles, navigate to the Style Pack, and select Open.
- Drag and drop the Styles Pack file on the Viewer.
- Double-click on the Styles Pack in the Finder/Explorer (Mac/Windows).
- Drag and drop the Styles Pack file on the Capture One icon in the dock (Mac only).
- The Styles are imported into the User Style Folder available from the Styles and Presets tool or from the Adjustments menu.