Capture One's Filters tool includes the option to search for annotated images by their annotated state (i.e., yes or no). To enable the search of the item from the Filters tool, it must first be added to the list of filters. Alternatively, the item may be searched for using the Advanced Search tool from the Search Criteria menu as Annotated is true or false. The following instructions describe how to add the item to the Filters list, if not already included. The method can be adopted for any item.
- Go to the Library tool tab.
- In the Filters tool, click on the Action menu, the (...) icon. The Action menu opens.
- In the menu, click on Show/Hide Filters... The Show/Hide Metadata Filters clipboard opens.
- Add a checkmark to enable the Annotated filter option. The item is added to the Filters tool. Note that the Annotated Filter is included when the Basic Filters group is enabled.
- To search for annotated images, select the Browser session from the Library tool (e.g. All Images in a Catalog or Capture Folder in a Session). Then return to the Filters tool and click Yes under Annotated. All those images in the Browser session that are annotated will be displayed in the Browser.
<< Displaying and hiding annotations | Erasing annotations >>
Searching for processed images Filter also makes sense. Now I know which images were exported.
Please sign in to leave a comment.