When you want to collaborate with others using Capture One, the simplest way is to share RAW files with annotations (and any other adjustment made so far) is to export the image as an EIP file. An EIP is a RAW file packed with all the adjustments and profiles in one self-contained file. An EIP does away with the need to find and add the relevant metadata sidecar file for each RAW file.
- Select the image or images you want to export with annotations in the Browser and either Ctrl/right-click and select Export -> Originals... from the contextual menu or select File -> Export Images -> Originals… The Export dialog window opens.
- From the Location panel, go to the Destination fly-out menu and select a location for export, such as the Pictures folder or Desktop.
- Add an enclosing folder, go to the Sub Folder field and add a folder name or select a token (tokens will automatically create names from metadata in the database).
- Rename files from the Naming panel. If you want to use the original file names, leave the default Image Name token in the Format field or rename using the appropriate combination of text and tokens or the find and replace option.
- From the Options panel, select/enable Pack As EIP. The selected RAW images will be packed as EIP files and exported.
<< Erasing annotations | Processing images with annotations >>
Please sign in to leave a comment.