When processing variants for output, you can set Capture One via the Recipe to automatically open the processed files in another application. For example, this enables you to open JPEG, TIFF, PNG and PSD files in a browser such as Media Pro 2 for a final check, including the successful inclusion of contact information, keywords, and other important metadata.
This option can also be used to pass or "hand-off" processed files to other editors, such as Photoshop or Helicon Focus. For "round-tripping" files, consider using the Edit With option available from the File menu instead.
If you regularly use third-party applications consider creating a new Process Recipe dedicated to each.
- Go to the Output inspector.
- Select a recipe in the Process Recipes panel or create a new one especially.
- Select the image settings required (e.g., TIFF 8-bit, Adobe RGB (1998), Res 300 ppi, Scale Fixed).
- From the Basic tab, go to Open With and select the chosen application from the menu. Once selected, it will be displayed in the same field.
- When the specific recipe is chosen, the images will be processed and opened in the selected application.