To create a new Export Recipe from a built-in recipe or one that has been modified is easy. You only have to duplicate it and give it a new name. Once duplicated you can modify it as required. The settings are saved automatically.
- Go to the Export tool tab.
- In the Export Recipes panel, select a recipe. The recipe is selected and active in the Export Recipe panel below.
- Click on the Action menu icon and select Duplicate Recipe.
- Click on the new recipe's text field and give it a meaningful name.
- Click outside of the recipe's text field to save the settings.
- In the Export Recipe panel below, modify the new recipe's settings across all the tabs as necessary. The settings are saved automatically.