To create a new Process Recipe from a built-in recipe or one that has been modified is easy. You only have to duplicate it and give it a new name. Once duplicated you can modify it as required. The settings are saved automatically.
- Go to the Output tool tab.
- In the Process Recipes Panel, select a recipe. The recipe is selected and active in the Process Recipe panel below.
- Click on the Action menu button (…) icon. The Action menu opens.
- Select Duplicate Recipe.
- Click on the new recipe's text field and give it a meaningful name.
- Click outside of the recipe's text field to save the settings.
- In the Process Recipe panel below, modify the new recipe's settings across all the tabs as necessary. The settings are saved automatically.