Please follow the steps of this quick start guide when you start Capture One Live for the first time or when you experiencing issues with a start-up.
- Verify that you have the right version of Capture One.
- For perpetual license owners: you need to have Capture One 21 (14.3.1);
- For subscription owners: you need Capture One 21 (14.3.0) or higher.
To check your current version of Capture One, go to the main application menu and click About Capture One:
- If you want to share photos organized in a catalog, make sure that you have created an Album:
- Go to the User Collections;
- Create a new album or ensure that you have already created one.
If you want to share photos from within a session, both Folders and Albums are supported.
Note: Smart Albums are not supported.
- Go to the Capture tool tab or add the Capture One Live BETA tool wherever is convenient for you:
- Select the album if you are in a catalog or an album or folder if you are in a session:
- Click on Start Sharing and you should be good to go! The Start and Expiry time should be indicated. The session will be active for a day unless you choose to stop it earlier: