Can I use Capture One software to output to CMYK?
Capture One displays the image with the output profile applied from the selected process recipe, however, Capture One can display another ICC color space profile without altering the recipe.
Capture One's default setting is to render previews with the output profile applied directly, by selecting the desired profile from the Proof Profile option available from the main menu (View -> Proof Profile -> Selected Recipe).
Note that the input device profiles (e.g., camera profiles) associated with the source image files are not altered by Capture One.
- Select the image variant in the Browser that you want to proof.
- In the Output tool tab, select the appropriate recipe in the Process Recipes panel.
- In the Process Recipe panel below, go to the Basic tab and select or verify the output profile listed in the ICC Profile field.
- Verify Capture One is rendering the image using the appropriate output profile. From the main menu, select View -> Proof Profile -> Output Recipe Profiles -> Selected Recipe (or one of the listed recipes, if desired).
- Select the appropriate RGB/CMYK profile from the list. (Select All if your system profiles aren't displayed and then select from the list). Select an appropriate print profile in case you want to print your images.
- Capture One renders the selected image using the selected profile instead of the output profile.
- To process the image according to the recipe's parameters, click the Process button.