Can I use Capture One software to output to CMYK?
Note that the input device profiles (e.g., camera profiles) associated with the source image files are not altered by Capture One.
- Select the image variant in the Browser that you want to proof.
- In the Export tool tab, select the appropriate recipe in the Export Recipes panel.
- In the Export Recipe panel below, go to the Format and Size tool and select or verify the output profile listed in the ICC Profile field.
- Verify Capture One is rendering the image using the appropriate output profile. From the main menu, select View -> Proof Profile -> Output Recipe Profiles -> Selected Recipe (or one of the listed recipes, if desired).
- To process the image according to the recipe's parameters, click the Export button in the Export Recipes tool.