To deactivate Capture One from a computer, an internet connection is required.
- Open the License dialog box via the menu Capture One -> License (Help -> License on Windows).
- Press the Deactivate button.
- Confirm that you want to perform the deactivation.
- After deactivation, you can reactivate Capture One on another computer.
To continue working with it, you will need to reactivate Capture One.
You can also deactivate Capture One Pro using the captureone.com website.
1. Login to your Capture One Profile at www.captureone.com. Click My Account. Enter your e-mail address and password.
Enter your e-mail and password associated with your account. Press Next.
2. Navigate to the Manage licenses section and press Go to licenses.
3. Choose your Capture One user product to display your license key.
4. Choose the Reset All Activations option. This action will deactivate from all currently activated machines. Please note that deactivation affects all installations with the license code.
You will now be able to activate Capture One on a new machine. For example, if you had Capture One activated on two machines and are replacing only one of them, you will have to activate both of them (the new computer and the one where Capture One was already activated and used previously) since this process removes all Capture One activations. You may also reset each activation individually with the Reset Activation option which will only reset 1 activation at a time.