To deactivate Capture One from a computer, an internet connection is required.
- Open the License dialog box via the menu Capture One -> License / Help -> License (macOS/Windows).
- Press the Deactivate button.
- Confirm that you want to perform the deactivation.
- After deactivation, you can reactivate Capture One on another computer.
To continue working with it, you will need to reactivate Capture One.
You can also deactivate Capture One Pro using the captureone.com website.
1. Login to your Capture One Profile at www.captureone.com. Click the Account icon. Enter your e-mail address and password.
Enter your e-mail and password associated with your account. Press Next.
2. Navigate to the Manage licenses section and press Go to licenses.
3. Choose your Capture One user product to display your license key.
4. Choose the Reset All Activations option to deactivate Capture One on all currently activated machines. Please note that deactivation affects all installations with the license code.
You may also reset each activation individually with the Reset Activation option which will only reset 1 activation at a time.
You will now be able to activate Capture One on a new machine.