Any selection of image variants or variant groups can be arranged into an album. When making an album from a variant group, only one of the variants from that group requires selection.
- Select the image variants in the Browser.
- Go to the menu and choose File -> Create Albums From -> Selection... A new collection dialog opens.
- Name the collection or album.
- Check-mark Select collection after creation when you want Capture One to automatically display the contents either to confirm the successful creation and addition of images or to work in that album (when deselected, the album contents will not be automatically displayed, however, it can be manually selected to display the contents at any time).
- Check-mark Add selected images after creation when you want Capture One to add the images (when deselected, the album will be created but images have to be added manually - this option is intended to be used when setting up new albums from scratch, typically before images are selected).
- Click on OK to create the new Album.
NOTE: You can also right-click on an image and select Create Albums From -> Selection...