- Go to the Output Naming tool in the Output tool tab and click on the button next to the Format text box. A Naming Format dialog box will appear.
- Select the desired naming choice in the Presets drop-down menu. Alternatively, create a new naming format by dragging tokens and/or adding custom text to the Format text box.
- Click the downward arrow on Tokens to access and select more options.
- Click OK to accept any changes.
- Verify that the sample below the Format text box is the desired format.
If you would like the processed files to have the same name as the original/source file, use the Image Name token and nothing else.
NOTE: To add a Job Name, add text in the field and add the Job Name token to the Format field. Adding a Sub Name token adds a suffix to the file name from the Process Recipe tool.