Wireless Live View is offered via Wi-Fi with an IQ3 100/50MP or IQ250 back using the Capture Pilot app and IOS device.
- Establish an ad-hoc connection between the iOS device and Phase One IQ3/2 series digital back.
- Start Live View from the contextual menu on the IQ3 100/50MP or IQ250 back. On the Phase One XF IQ3 100/50MP or 645DF+ with IQ250 series back, the camera automatically opens the shutter for live view to start. If the IQ3/2 back is attached to any other camera, the shutter must be opened manually.
- Open the Capture Pilot app on your iOS device.
- Select the appropriate network name PhaseOne [serial number] from the Server List page displayed under Local Servers.
- Tap on the movie camera icon at the bottom toolbar of the Capture Pilot app (on an iOS device). The live view image is displayed from the camera. Choose between Low or High Quality (low or high refresh rates) according to your needs. Tap LQ/HQ to switch between the settings.
- To check focus and composition, zoom in and out of the image by pinching the screen. You can inspect detail up to 200%. Drag your finger across the screen to navigate around the image.
- To capture an image, exit live view. The shutter will be closed automatically on the Phase One XF or 645DF+. On all other cameras, the shutter must be closed manually.
- Start Camera Control.
- The Phase One XF IQ3 100/50MP or 645DF+ with IQ250 back supports Live View in Manual or Aperture Priority modes only.
- All IQ3/2 series backs support live view with Capture Pilot when tethered to a Mac/Windows computer running Capture One.