- Establish a network connection between the iOS device and Phase One IQ3/2 series digital back / Alpa A-series camera (or tethered computer running Capture One Pro if working with supported cameras).
- Select the primary Capture Pilot server.
- Capture an image using Camera Control (automatically activated with IQ3/2-series back or an in-app purchase for supported cameras with "Yes" for tethering option).
- Tap any thumbnail to view a full screen image.
- Zoom in and out the image by pinching the screen and navigating around to inspect close-up detail up to 200%.
- Touch-scroll to the next image or navigate using the forward or backward arrow at the bottom of the screen.
- Press the Pause icon to temporarily hold the image for assessment (useful if working in collaboration with a photographer capturing images on the secondary Control server).
- Click the Back icon in the top-left corner (of an iOS device) to go to the previous view. (e.g. Thumbnail view or Server list).
- Thumbnail size can be adjusted by pressing the S, M, and L letters in the bottom-right corner of the screen on a connected iOS device.
<< Use Capture Pilot as a virtual viewfinder with A-series IQ3 100/50MP or A250 | Making adjustments in Capture Pilot >>
Please sign in to leave a comment.